The weather was wonderful this year, we did not need to put jackets on the kids at all. It sprinkled here and there but not enough to ruin anything. Caleb was so excited for Halloween and to be able to wear his Optimus Prime costume (he was just as excited to know his cousins in Texas were wearing the same thing). We started off the morning with Skeleton Bones for breakfast and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, we then headed to Tommy's work party, after naps we had homemade chicken noodle soup in Pumpkin soup bowls and then headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's for the Trunk or Treat. The kids had a blast! My sister-in-law Jamie and her kids joined us, so Caleb was excited to be with his cousins. They walked in a costume parade and danced before doing some trick or treating. We then headed out to Lehi to Tommy's sister's house to hang out with them and let Caleb be with his other cousins. It was a fun day! Happy Halloween!!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
loved the skeleton bones...very creative erica! halloween looks like so much fun at your house. we love their costumes too...
Your kiddos are adorable! I can't believe that Bailey is walking! Gabey still hasn't entered that realm yet. Looks like a great Halloween day.
You have the most creative halloween recipes! I love it. When Ryder is old enough I need to get them from you! Adorable costumes too. I love little red. :)
FYI, I've changed my blog address to eliminate our last name from everywhere to safeguard our family from blog stalking. Our new address is www.thebeaniebunch.blogspot.com When you list our names in your blog list please do not include our last name. Thanks, Jamie
You are seriously the best mom! You make such cute things...skeleton bones??? Your kids are going to have awesome memories. I wish I could be a fraction as creative and cool as you! And I bet you were wearing some awesome shoes, too! Can I be you when I grow up???
Post a Comment