Monday, November 10, 2008

Movie Time

Tommy and I took Caleb, and went with our friends Mike, Lillian, their little boy Mikey and Lil's brother Rich to see Madagascar 2. It was really cute! I think the first one was a little better but the sequel was definitely cute and worth seeing. Caleb loved it! It was a fun night out with our little guy and our friends.

3 comments:

ellemenopii said...

I totally want to see that movie! I think Xander is still too young to sit through a movie....he can't even sit through Blue's Clues without getting distracted and running around like a mad man. So I think we will need to go see it without the little pookie in tow. Maybe I should see the first one before we go? LOL

Leo said...

my kids want to see this movie too. my son was a BIG fan of madagascar when it came out. we'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Erica! It's Suzanne Jennings! How are you. I found you through Leo's blog. So happy you have a blog. Let's keep in touch.