Ok so it has been a while since my last post and I am tired of looking at it. Hopefully I will get to a more exciting post soon, I know I have been tagged several times too. I have been sick so I have not been getting around to much of anything, including my blogging. I did want to say a BIG thanks to all my family and friends for all there help and prayers this last week and help watching the kids. And a BIG THANKS to my incredible husband for all his help and support. He is so busy with work and school and he had to throw "Mister Mom" on top of it all this last week or so. I think his exact words were "This mom stuff isn't easy." I love you honey and I appreciate everything you do for us. How many guys will get up at 1:30 in the morning to give a massage?? Your amazing. Thank you!!!
I am also so excited for Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. I can not wait for all the yummy food! Which poses the question, why do we only eat it once a year??? I also love the chance it gives us to be thankful and reflect on all of our many blessings. How blessed I feel to have all that I do in my life. My family, my husband, my two beautiful kids, my religion, Tommy's job, wonderful friends. I am truly blessed!!
And then on a side note, Go Cougars!!!!!!!! The game of the year is on Saturday and we are ready to cheer on our cougs!! Go BYU!!!
Alright now back to laying down.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
what are you sick with? hope you are feeling better soon!
Erica- i am so sorry to hear you were feeling so sick!! you are right you are so blessed- what a beautiful family you have!!!can't wait to chat at the cousins party..( laura)
Sorry to hear you are a sickie! That is never any good. Hope you feel better soon. And, I couldn't agree more with the Thanksgiving food stuff. We should eat it more!
Feel better soon Er (we hope) Can't wait to see you soon - wish I was closer to help out. And a shout out to the Cougs from us too!!!!!
I am so sorry you are not feeling good. I am always here if you need any help with the kids, so just call! I hope you feel better soon!
I am so sorry you haven't been doing well. I hope you are doing better. I wish I was around so I could help out! Take care of yourself!
We love you, Erica and have kept you in our prayers. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Gratitude is wonderful medicine, isn't it?
Post a Comment