Friday, October 30, 2009

Jack the Pumpkin King

So Tommy's work decided to do a dessert contest this year, so I thought it would be fun to do something for it. Tommy and I Caleb have such a love for Jack Skellington and I am quite fond of the guy myself so I decided to attempt a Jack Skellington cake. This was my first attempt and it took some time but it was really fun and I was pretty pleased with the outcome.




6 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the cake Erica!

stephanie said...

That is so very cool. Did you make it for yourselves or was it for a party? It would bring in a great price at a cake auction. Nicely done, sis.

Whitney Parry said...

I LOVE the cake!! So did he win the contst??? I would have voted for it!

Jamie said...

Wow! I'm impressed. That turned out awesome Erica. Great job!

Leo said...

dang girl! i hope you won with that cake. it looks great!

Craig Smith said...

Cool cake - I love it! Wish I could've had a slice. mmmmmmm!