Monday, June 1, 2009

Miss June

So this sassy little thing does not like clothes or her diapers apparently. She constantly is taking off her diaper and her clothes and running around naked. It is driving me crazy! We finally had to duck tape her diaper last night after our safe haven of zip up jammies were broken into, and after stripping down again today and peeing on the floor, I just may have to duct tape during the day too. I don't know what her deal is but I hope it passes soon :) She is such a great baby, I really can not complain at all in any other area, except for the fact that she likes to streak. We love you Bailey!


Just a cute shot of her in her new coverup for the pool.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That his hilarious! I love how she opens the drawer, pulls out all of her clothes and sits in the drawer. I'm sure it drives you crazy now but you will always have some fun laughs in the future with her about how she was a streaker as a toddler! She is darling! We can't wait to see her swimsuit cover at many trips to mom's pool! Bring on the sun!

stephanie said...

Hey Bailey, bum-bum beauty, you're driving your mommy crazy. I'm sure there will be someday when her whole focus is clothes and what to wear (say another 12 years.) I'm sure that doesn't make the nakey stage any easier, but ha-ha it is fun for the rest of us to giggle at. Good luck!