Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heather's Baby Shower

Last Saturday we threw my sister-in-law Heather a baby shower. It is there first and they are expecting a boy July 28th. We are so so excited for them! I was so excited to be able to throw a shower for them. It was a busy week leading up to the party but it was so much fun. I decided I wanted to take on making onsie cookies as a favor and some homemade cake bites for dessert. These were both time consuming and I had a few mishaps but I would make them both again. It was a lot of fun. We are so excited for you Ky and Heather!! We love you guys and we can't wait to meet "Little E". And thanks Mom for all your help too.

These were Red Velvet Cake balls

These were mini Chocolate Cupcake Bites

Here are my onsie cookies. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, dont know what happend.


7 comments:

Heather Vincent said...

Wow, you are talented! I love the little cookies! I can see why it was time consuming!

The Fam said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! And I am going to need the recipes for the cake bites! You are stinkin creative girl!

Craig Smith said...

So cute Er - I've been waiting for the pics! Love it all. The cookies are adorable and the cake bites look so yummy (and almost too cute to eat) Wish I could've been there to help. Glad it all went well and you survived the week! Talk to you soon!

Jamie said...

You did a great job! The food was delicious and very impressive. I'm so glad I was able to come!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute. Im sure Heather loved the shower. You do a great job!!

Heather and Kyle said...

Thank you for the great shower. I had a blast. I just want to Thank you again for all the time and heard work you went through to throw me the shower. Your the best and thanks again. We cant wait either to see what Ethan will look like. Love ya tons

stephanie said...

Wish I could've been there. The cookies and treats look soooo cute. You did a great job. I want recipes!