Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A Great Day for the Zoo
We had the itch to get out and enjoy some nice weather with the kids so we took them up to the Zoo on Saturday. Our good friends Mike, Lillian and their son Mikey joined us. It was a really nice day and not too crowded. Caleb and Bailey had so much fun! Bailey was a lot more aware of her surroundings this time and loved looking at all the animals and Caleb never gets tired of going. It was a fun day!! I was super tired and got a headache but Tommy was able to finish off the day with our friends watching the UFC fights. We continued to enjoy the rest of the weekend and the beautiful weather!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love watching children get excited over animals. I have enjoyed the weather very much recently...too bad it will be cooling again. Sorry about the headache, but glad you could hit the zoo.
That looks like so much fun. I'm glad it turned out to be such a great day for you guys. We really need to take our kids up again now that Ian is a little older and would probably enjoy it more as well!
Post a Comment