Monday, April 13, 2009

Dying Easter Eggs

Caleb had been waiting to dye Easter eggs for some time now so he was more than excited when it came time to dye our eggs. When we went to the store a week ago to pick out a kit, we ended up with two. Caleb wanted Transformers and Bailey wanted Princesses. What could I do?? I had to get both :) Friday morning Caleb helped me boil all the eggs and waited "patiently" until after dinner Friday night. The kids were so fun this year. Bailey understood and got into it more than we thought she would. It was so cute to watch her. She LOVED putting all her princess stickers on by herself. And Caleb did as well, he wanted to do everything on his own this year and was so excited about his transformer eggs. It was a fun night with the kids!! We got the kids down and then Tommy and I snuggled in and ate Frosty's and watched Marley and Me.

So excited!!!
Getting a little help from daddy
Putting stickers on It was quite the Princess Affair
Autobots......Rollout

No comments: