BBQ with the Miller's
DISNEYLAND
It was so hot at Disneyland!! 99 degrees to be exact....we asked for warm weather. Despite the weather and me being a little sick we had a blast! Caleb was still a little shy about going up to the characters...he was good from a distance. Are we having fun yet?? I think Caleb was a little on sure of this ride....haha.
CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
We hit California Adventure the next day. It was about 13 degrees cooler which was perfect. It was seriously not crowded at all. We were able to walk right on to everything. The Playhouse Disney Show was a HUGE hit.
VENICE BEACH
On Friday we headed out to Venice Beach. We try to go out there each time we visit or when we get the chance. You see it all out there. There are some wackos but it is fun to see it all and visit all the little shops along the boardwalk.
We had such a fun trip! We got our IN N OUT fix and lots of great weather. It was so nice to have so much time together as a family. Tommy had been so busy this last semester. It was just what we all needed. Even spending a few hours on Thursday at the Instacare with the kids didn't ruin it (both kids got ear infections, go figure). Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for such a fun vacation!!!

4 comments:
Glad to hear you had a fun trip! Love all of the pics! We will HAVE to plan a trip and go together! I cant believe after these years of being friends we havent done that yet! Dang it!
It looks like you guys had a great time! We are jealous, we want to go back to Disneyland so bad! We are glad you guys had so much fun, you definately needed the break.
Such cute pictures! I can't believe how big Bailey is getting. I'm glad you guys had fun despite all the sickness. Thanks for posting everything. I love your blog. (by the way - thanks for telling me about it...not!) Oh, well at least I found it anyway. Love ya guys.
I loved the pics! I'm glad you all got to get away for a while. We need to hang out soon!
Post a Comment