Friday, April 18, 2008

ABC as easy as 123

I've been tagged so here goes....

A - Attached or single: Attached!
B - Best Friend: Lillian Montoya
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Day of Choice: Fridays....date night (even if it is usually with the kids)
E - Essential Item: Cellphone...sad but true
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Either one when I am in the mood for them
H - Hometown: Orem, UT
I - Indulgence: Ice Cream - Mint Chocolate with caramel and oreos at Coldstone. MMMMM
J - January or July: Definetly July
K - Kids: Two
L - Life is incomplete without: My Husband and two kiddos
M - Marriage Date: June 15th
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Fish, don't ask
Q - Quote:
R - Reason to Smile: Tommy, Caleb and Bailey
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag: Anyone who wants
U- Unknown Facts About Me: ???? I lay it all out there...LOL
V - Veggies or Fruit: Both but nothing beats fresh fruit
W - Worst Habit: Being Indecisive
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...much more fun
Y - Your Favorite Food: Strawberry Shortcakes and Pasta
Z - Zodiac: Gemini

3 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Im glad you did it! I didnt know your phoeba was fish??? do you eat it? or just afraid of the live ones? Thats interesting.. see I learn something new. Smiles

Heather Vincent said...

Erica, you have such a cute family! Caleb and Bailey are adorable! You look great!

[Morgan] said...

Hi Erica,
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...
I just wanted to say that your little girl is darling and that I can't believe how big Caleb is! You guys look great!