Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Big 28
Yes, I turned the big 28 on Sunday. I am getting old. I had such a fun birthday weekend, thanks to my wonderful husband. It started out with me getting away from the kids and getting a much needed pedicure. Tommy took me to the Cheesecake Factory, I have been wanting to go since it opened up. He surprised me by having several friends meet us up there. It was so fun to have everyone there and the food was so good!!! Not to mention the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cheesecake, holy crap soooo good! We will be going back soon. Thank you so much dear for arranging everything it was so much fun! Tommy and Caleb also made me my favorite cake and Caleb was so excited to have birthday cake with frosting. Caleb was a lot of fun this year, he understood that it was mommy's birthday and he couldn't even let me sleep in cause he was so excited to bring me my card and presents. He sang and told me happy birthday all day long. I love you buddy!! We also managed to squeeze in lots of other fun activites such as going to the bouncy gym, going to Mountain Fun and playing the arcades, getting ice cream at Coldstone, and shopping til we dropped. Despite some cold and rainy weather off and on, I had an amazing birthday weekend! I have the best husband in the world, I love you so much honey!!! Thanks for everything! Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures, how sad huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can you believe we are 28 (well I will be catching up in a week)? Where has the time gone! How sweet of Tommy (and Caleb)! :)
Happy Birthday Erica! Sounds like it was a fun weekend.
It was so fun going out with you guys for your birthday! That place was awesome and I can't wait to go again. Glad to hear the rest of your weekend was good. Tommy was great to plan that for you. Good thing you have the 2nd best husband in the world. After mike that is. Ha ha just kidding. Hope to see ya soon. Smiles
Post a Comment