Wednesday, April 21, 2010
GOAL
Caleb had his first soccer game on Thursday the 15th. He was so excited! I think it was the longest day for this poor little kid. He asked all day long if it was time for his game, and I mean ALL DAY long! It was a gorgeous day out, which made it even better. He was also so excited to have Grandpa, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Heather, Ethan, Uncle Colby, Aunt Jamie, Jaycie, Bryce, Devan and Ian all their to support him. I think he was more interested in them all being there and giving us all thumbs up then he was in actually playing. It was so cute though and he was having so much fun! He played again on Saturday and did much better in actually getting in there and kicking the ball and "playing" the game. It is really fun to watch him out on the field! My baby is truly growing up. Go Badgers!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Like I said we need to get these boy cousins together for a pic in their uniforms. Good job, Caleb!
Post a Comment