I am trying to catch up on all my blogging. So sorry about all the posts. We had a wonderful Memorial Day, which happened to also be my 29th birthday. My last year in the twenties, guess I better make it a good one. I had such a fun day!!! Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family! Tommy was off so we all slept in a bit and then Tommy made me a yummy breakfast of Texas toast french toast with fresh raspberries. It was delicious! We relaxed and played some games and then headed over to my parents to have a BBQ. It was such a beautiful day! We hung out and played outside with the kids for several hours and then Tommy had arranged for my parents to have the kids while he took me out shopping for some new clothes, we got dessert and then went and saw Angels and Demons, which we both LOVED and would recommend. I could not have asked for a better birthday!! Thanks babe for everything!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! Enjoy the twenties!
Happy Birthday again! I have to say you have good taste too... I love the rainbow chip cake and frosting! I could eat the whole thing by myself. :) P.S. We ReALlY need to get together when we are back in town. Oh and we never age after this year... we are 29 forever (or at least that is what I am going to claim). :)
Happy Birthday Erica! Hopefully Colby got our card and treat to you since I was home sick. Sorry I didn't get to wish you happy birthday in person. It sounds like you had a great day! I agree with Harmony. I am still 29 and it is great!
sounds like you had so much fun. i'm glad. you deserve it!
Glad you had a great birthday and memorial day! Thats one of my favorite kinds of cake too, of course if there is no chocolate!
Post a Comment