Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mother's Day

So I am a little behind in my posts, but I still wanted to write about Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to be able to be a mother, it is the best thing I have ever done. It is not always an easy job but it is the most rewarding. I loved my life before I had them, but I can't imagine my life with out them. Everyday with them, even the hard ones is totally worth it. I love my two little munchkins!! The day started off with Tommy making me breakfast and letting me sleep in. After church we relaxed a little before heading to my mom's for a barbecue along with my brother and sister and their families. Tommy made me the best marinated shish-kabobs. They were SO good! We had lots of yummy salads, corn, and cheesecake. It was such a nice day and we were able to eat outside and relax. It was such a fun and nice too be pampered a little extra!

No comments: