Thursday, December 16, 2010
Christmas Party
This morning I had the chance to help once again for Caleb's Christmas party. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! The kids were all so cute and their was so much excitement. We read Christmas stories and made Gingerbread houses. The kids made the cutest little houses and not one was the same. Of course, their was also a lot of frosting and candy consumption along the way. We also did a pinata and again the kids were so well behaved and no one got hurt :) We came home and Caleb wanted Tommy and I to open up our Christmas present from him. He was so excited and it was the best present, his little hand print wrapped in homemade wrapping paper. Man did that bring back memories I remember making the same thing for my parents. It was such a great gift and he was so proud and excited!! It truly made my day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun fun!! Love the handprint. What a great mommy you are :)
Post a Comment