Tommy found out last Tuesday that he needed to head down to Saint George for court on Wednesday. It had been a very draining week already so the kids and I decided to go down with him to get a "break". I am so glad that we did! It was BEAUTIFUL weather and it was so fun and relaxing. We got in around 12:30, grabbed lunch and checked into our hotel. We got abalcony room this time and the kids loved it! Tommy got ready and headed to court while the kids and I got ready and headed to the pool. Tommy joined us later and we spent a couple hours down at the pool and "chacuzzi". We headed to dinner at Outback and then chilled the rest of the night. Last time we were there I took the kids to Walmart (right across the street) to get Oreos and milk. Caleb remembered that so once again we got some Oreos and milk and had a little bedtime snack. We had breakfast the next morning outside on the balcony and then headed home. It was such a needed and quick fun getaway. The kids had a blast. We came back to freezing weather but the quick warm up was nice. (Sorry for the low quality pictures. I forgot the camera so they are from our phones)
I get a smile on my face seeing Bailey with her water wings and flower tube and Caleb with his goggles---too cute. Here's hoping swim weather comes soon here!!
4 comments:
so fun! look at you... hot girl!!
I get a smile on my face seeing Bailey with her water wings and flower tube and Caleb with his goggles---too cute. Here's hoping swim weather comes soon here!!
That makes me want to go swimming. But nor looking forward to putting on the swimming suit.
How fun! I can't wait to swim with the kids again. It seems like it is never going to warm up here!
Post a Comment