Wednesday, March 31, 2010

White Chocolate Dipped Oreos

I can't take credit for this idea I got it from the wonderful http://picky-palate.com/. I thought it was such a cute and easy idea that I ran out with the kids yesterday to get the stuff to make for Caleb's preschool teacher and as a thank you for one of Tommy's co-workers. They were so fun to make and so simple. The kids had fun "helping", it was more like eating and taste testing :) Anyway I thought I would share in case anyone needs a last minute Easter idea. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Yummy!!!! I have been craving Oreos, dang, I may just have to make some now. Looks good.

chingchong7 said...

Hey! I saw those too and thought to myself I should make some but haven't gotten around to it yet! They turned out soo cute!! You are always doing cute stuff!

Leo said...

looks yummy erica! thanks for posting, we might have to try that!

Jamie said...

I don't know how you can make all these fun yummy treats and not eat them. It would be like pure torture to me!!!

[Morgan] said...

they were DELICIOUS.
thanks again:)

stephanie said...

So fun, so cute. Wished you lived next door so I could just send my kids your way for all the fun treats! Smile.