Wednesday, February 17, 2010
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
We had one of the best Valentine's this year!!! We celebrated all weekend. On Friday night Tommy and I snuck away to enjoy dinner at our favorite place, Joe's Crab Shack. Yummy! We had a very relaxing rest of the night together. Saturday we ran a few errands with the kids and watched the NBA All-Star hoopla on TV. Had a little take out and relaxed. I decorated the house Saturday night after everyone headed to bed. The kids were so excited to wake up to the house decorated and to find little treat bags and cards. The kids helped me make chocolate covered strawberries, a BIG favorite in our household. I then made red and pink heart shaped pancakes and had strawberry milk. We went to my parents ward for a family friends farewell. We spent the rest of the day chillaxin. We had a wonderful dinner and devoured the Red Velvet Cake Kisses that I made. They are dangerous but oh so good!! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Thank you sweetheart for everything that you do for me and the kids. You are truly my best friend and I had the most amazing weekend with you! I love you!! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! Looks like a great weekend!! You are always so creative!! :)
You always go way out. Your kids are never going to want to grow up!!!
I think I need to try those Red Velvet kisses. I love holidays. You are sooo fun.
Post a Comment