Monday, June 16, 2008

Carnival

We spent Friday Night with my family at the Orem Summerfest Carnival. It is a tradition we look forward to every year. Caleb was a little unsure of the rides last year but had no problem taking them all on this year. His grin was priceless! After the rides we dined on the over-priced but yummy food (and yes the $6 Texas Twister is worth every penny and I look forward to having one every year) and enjoyed the entertainment. Caleb enjoyed dancing on the benches. The kids got moves. We strolled through the booths and thanks to Aunt Heather, Caleb still is asking for a pet frog. haha. We had a great night and finally some warm weather to enjoy it in.
Jamie, Bryce, Jaycie, Tommy, Caleb, Heather and Josie
Ready to fly....
Wheeeee
Enjoying the Texas Twister..

Caleb and Josie having sooo much fun!!!!

1 comment:

Craig Smith said...

So what's this Texas Twister? I live in Texas and I have never heard of this? I'm assuming it's something BIG :) Miss you guys.